Stem Cells for Hope
October 20, 2017, 05:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Website   Home   Help Search Login Register Contact Us  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Treatment of blindness due to accident  (Read 3759 times)
ARSHAD HUSSAIN

Topic starter

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2009, 03:15:39 AM »

My name is Arshad from  pakistan. I have daughter Areeba Arshad of 7 years who unfortunately become blind after meeting a terrible accident. She was 4 times operated to remove the blood clot developed after the accident in her brain.During these processe blood disorder VAN WILLIE BRAND WAS DIAGNOSED.Doctors said that it is post operation effects & she will recover after some time but 3 years has been  she is unable to recover & still blind.
Iwould like to ask question & seek  guidance whether she is treatable at ur treatment centres through stem cell treatment.I will be thankful for your early reply & guidance
katiea

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »

Arshad,

I cannot offer any advice or knowledge on this topic, as I am also researching these possibilities, but I send you and your daughter my thoughts and prayers for a healthy recover.

Katie  Smiley
bettyhelm (MS)
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 11:29:32 AM »

Arshad,

Have you gotten any help?  I have been traveling and just noticed your post.  Please let me know if I can help you.

Betty
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: